Saturday

25 facts about me

Since blogging is about sharing facts about yourself, here are 25 about me.  That's a lot, don't you think?

1. I am the most random person I know

2. I wouldn't even date myself

3. If someone said they would give me any amount of money to pay for one thing I don't have but do want I would get decent health insurance with dental, something I desperately need right now

4.I hate hurting people's feelings-even if they have hurt me.

5. Can forgive most things but finds it hard to forget a lot of things.

6. Wants someone who will love her for her quarks but will settle for someone who loves her despite them.

7. Thinks the hardest thing in the world is trusting even one person with EVERYTHING!

8. Actually wants to work a full time job like other people do.

9. Lives with a lot of regret still.

10. Is glad she didn't marry him.

11. Can do anything after being shown just once but can't seem to get a job that pays the bills.

12. Still lives with her parents and shares a car with her little sister.

13. Hates how depressing Facebook is cause everyone she knew has what she wants.

14. I think people think that I am outgoing but I am really shy.

15. HATES!!! her stomach!

16. I am allergic to cumin

17. Might just be switched at birth, I never acted like anyone in my family, now the older I get the less I look like them.

18. My father has blocked us (my sisters and me) from watching the Disney channel and listening to Vanilla Ice, New Kids on the Block, and M.C. Hammer. He even made me pull the sticker off of my New Kids on the Block lunch box.

19. Sometimes feels bouts of coprolalia coming on at work.

20. I love to cook, and feel most accomplished when people try and like my food.

21. I tend to be uncomfortable when people are nice to me. I don't know how to handle affection.

22. I love being short and would HATE being tall.

23. I am afraid of being lost/ forgotten.

24. I am constantly reminded that I am a disappointment and a failure, especially at home.

25. I went 2.5 months with only sleeping at home twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment